Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ten Things About Me
1) I represent South side Montgomery, AL (334).

2) I have been doing radio at 90.7 since my Freshman year. My show is the Soul Rotation.
3) I interned at SEC Media Days.
SEC Official Website
4) When I was 15, I was given a 1995 Toyota Camry. I named her Betsy after the Beach Boys song "Ballad of Ole Betsy." I wrote a follow up poem for her.
5) After making 258,000 miles and over half a decade with me, Betsy's battery exploded, which caused a fire. I was not hurt, but the fuel line was loose, which, had it ignited, would have cause the entire car to blow up...with me in it.
6) My dream is to one day become a sports broadcaster after years of encouragement from my Dad. Sadly for my Mom, I was too honest for law or politics, too sinful for the priesthood, and too artsy for the medical field. The University of Alabama
7) I have never made it to a year anniversary. It's not my fault. (OK one was, but its not like she really though we were gonna last.)
8) I taught myself how to play tennis. I'm quite good, but my best skill is my verbal antics.
9) I have sang on stage many times, never to my liking.
10) I have seen the Temptations, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, street corner rappers, my girlfriend and many others perform on stage, much to my liking.

6 comments:

  1. It must have been both scary and sad to lose your car like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made it to a year anniversary either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -I loved that you named your car. I used to have a Honda and her name was Rhonda. She was great.
    -I was a DJ for 90.7 for about 3 months, but do to timing and conflicts with my schedule, I had to quit doing it. Sad.
    -That is awesome that you've seen the Temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete