Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hobbies, Likes, and Interests.

1.) My name is Sarah Elizabeth Cook. My dad will deny it to this day that he did NOT name me after the SEC, but he did. Roll Tide Roll!!













2.) My absolute favorite/signature color is Pink!












3.) I consider myself a country kind of girl because I love to fish, hunt, camp, kayak, tan and to be outside!



4.) In reference to #3, you might notice that I wear/buy ALOT of camouflage that always seems to have a splash of pink somewhere.
























5.) Also, I dream and long to have my own BIG truck very soon and have high hopes of it looking a little something like this!













     6). Favorite holiday? 
















7.) Which brings me to my next point, HORROR movies are the greatest!!!


                                                                             
      8.)I'm a huge dog lover, but I'd like to own a pug!!


















9.) If it hadn't been for this guy right here I wouldn't be here today! Tanner Corley!


















10.) And last, but NOT least, I LOVE everything there is about MOVIES. I want a career directing, writing, producing, whatever I can do as long as it is in the filming industry!




No comments:

Post a Comment