Monday, May 7, 2012

10 Things About Me

1) I used to make a living playing/writing music and this is what it looked like from my perspective on stage :



2) I play a wide variety of instruments including the violin, guitar, bassoon, cello, piano, and trumpet.

3) My favorite composition is "Making Christmas" from The Nightmare Before Christmas

4) I began playing music at the age of 3 and I eventually shared this talent with people by playing on stage. Here is a clip from a show: LifeNradio - Spice

5) These guys are who I aspire to be like (Tim Burton and Danny Elfman) :









6) I write compositions for the films I write and direct. Check it out!

7) I enjoy many creative outlets like Painting, playing music, writing stories/poetry, making films, designing 3D Animation Rigs, and making Video Games.

8) I grew up a military brat in 4 different countries: Germany, Italy, Panama, and the United States.

9)  I love to get tattoos. They allow me to make my body into a work of art!

10) My favorite snack is Twizzlers.

4 comments:

  1. I really like Tim Burton films too. They are extremely unique. I'm actually really excited for Dark Shadows to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightmare Before Christmas is an awesome movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that you play all of those instruments. I started playing the guitar about 2 years ago and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twizzlers go so hard

    ReplyDelete