Tuesday, May 8, 2012

10 Things About Me

1.  I just bought my first motorcycle!  It looks like this!



2.  I played college rugby when I attended the Air Force Academy during my freshman and sophomore years of college.


3.  I constantly get mistaken for a server or a hairdresser---black pants and black top is my go to style.

4.  When I have free time, I love taking my dog for a run on the trails near my house or in Oak Mountain park.  I'm somewhat obsessed with my pup...This is Rufus...my Labradane




5.  I spent the past weekend at the Beale Street Music Festival--I've been going for several years and this is quite literally the first year that I've been when it hasn't POURED.  The locals call it "Memphis in Mud" rather than the real name, Memphis in May.  Here is a video of one of my favorite bands which played Sunday night--it was AMAZING!


6.  As a child, my family had foster children--at one point my parents were raising me, my sister, and 5 other children!  My little brother (who isn't so little--15 years old, 6' tall, and wears a size 14.5 shoe!!!)  was our foster child for a couple of years and we adopted him when he was 3.

7.  I love all things Irish--especially going ALL OUT on St. Patrick's Day


8.  I've  been pierced over 500 times.  I only have two tattoos.  And yes, that's really me :)



9.  I have been a vegetarian for 16 years.


10.  I'm a HORRIBLE decision-maker.  I HATE being forced to decide on ANYTHING!


No comments:

Post a Comment