Monday, May 7, 2012

10 Things Reys

10 Things about Myself...




1. I like Jelly Beans .


2. I strongly dislike the taste AND smell of pickles.

This is an image from Gremlins (1)
3. My favorite movie is Gremlins 2: The New Batch    










4. I was born the same place this man was (it is not Australia btw)


5. If I am angry, looking at a image of a kitten(s) calms me down 


6. My favorite comic book team is X-Factor 

7. I have never had, but always wanted to consume a Baked Alaska.

8. My favorite book is Dear Mr. Henshaw

9. I wish to purchase a DeLorean one day 







5 comments:

  1. Wouldn't have expected the kittens, but its a really nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a DeLorean out on the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am allergic to cats, so they kind of have the opposite affect on me haha but I bet if I looked at puppies, they would calm me down. I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A DeLorean would rock. My favorite mutant was Havok and he was in X Factor back in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you had the pomegranate jelly beans? SO good!

    ReplyDelete